Friday, April 18, 2014

Help for Needy People......A message to NGO's

Hello,

This message is for the NGO's-

My name is Divya Gaurav and I am a citizen of India. I am writing this message to you because I have a concern about our country, I want you all to cover as much area as possible. But before that I would like to thank you all for making such a great NGO's which take care so of many people who are not able to live there life properly or helping out the needy people. I would like to congratulate all the NGO's for such a wonderful work.
What I wanted to bring in concern with you is the concern about the poor people who beg around at railway stations, bus stations, red lights, foot path, those who do not enough money to eat or a place to live, at night also they sleep on footpaths, gardens, lying here and there without any purpose. There are many poor people below poverty line who are atleast able to earn something so that they sleep with something in there in there stomach in there temproray homes. But there some people who comes below this level, who are begging and lying on footpaths.
I live in Noida near New Delhi, many days when I go to my office , I see many people lying near roadside, some just seating besides the road and begging, can’t you all move forward and change this issue, you all are doing a great job, you just need to go forward take this issue also.
These people are not known to anyone, they don’t care about the politics, cricket, I can they have forgotten whether they are alive are not, they have lost all there Identity. But the NGO can forward and help them attain there identity, so that they do not have to beg, and to sleep shelterless.
I want you(NGO) to come forward help those people, just pick them from roads and give them atleast a shelter and something to eat. You (NGO) can tell about your program online, many will come forward to donate. These people are not known to government, because they are below the poor poeple which exits in our country, which are some what taken care by government but that is also not fully. Cover as much area as possible make them feel that they are also part of this society. So pick those who sleep on bus stands, railway stations,roadside,gardens, so that they do not have to beg and sleep on roadside.
I also request the business mans to come forward for such people, NGO’s in India are doing a great job also the people of India is donating to help such people still, many are left out, why can’t we come together and help in lifting there lifestyle to atleast they have basic necessities, there are many people who are just busy in earning money, but they should come forward, and as usual these NGO’s are providing us the platform for it.

So, this message is for all the Indians along with NGO’s also. 

Thank You

Divya Gaurav

No comments:

Post a Comment